Vacation time !

Thank you Sandrine for hosting today's mini session ! We had a good discussion on "The birth of the pill", Simone Veil and many other things, ate cookies and drank a wonderful green beverage with cucomber and fruits !

As it seems difficult to have many people during summer I've decided to take a vacation break and meet again on September 17th. I will make an effort to create a flyer and try to get new people before. Yes I know I said that already but...time flyes.
Please send me your list of wishes, as far as our next reads are concerned, not all your wishes in life I mean...
Have a wonderful summer, fellow clubbers. I hope to see you for other fun meetings of any sorts.
Love
Isa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book suggestions welcome! Next meeting: January. Christmas party in December.

March and April meeting info

Our Next Book for our meeting June 23rd